Saturday, March 12, 2005
In A Perfect Gehenna or The Emperor’s Diseased Repast (for Neeli)
Where are the stories you want to read? Stories with headlines like, “A Republican Strategist Runs Into Jeff Gannon On The Street and Cums Back With The Whole Story,” or “The Long Decisive Defeat of Karl Rove: The Prison Years, A Time of Exile.” In this new age of Bush, a bush far worse than the first bush, we should be able to expect a new game of deviant behavior stopped at the border of Maryland and booked for vagrancy or at least exposure.
Imagine the scene where a reporter walks into the White House briefing room after flashing his badge and asks the President a question that he can’t ignore, a few questions like, “Why do you owe such a loyalty to the Bin Laden family?” or “Are you afraid of what Bin Laden will say if he gets the chance? Is it true Mr. President that if you were to be placed on the front lines of the war in Iraq you would soil your undergarments and demand a weapon to self-inflict?” Just imagine those questions. Would it take just one of our soldiers in Iraq who are scared and don’t want to fight to slap you like Patton slapped the soldier or would it take several more before they could shame you into fighting like a man? Every rich kid, every spoiled brat should have a poster of George Bush on their wall and it should say to them, if he can make it so can I. Do another line of coke, and wreck another house, why not. Shit, you could be president some day.
Yet as the upside down American flag waves in the breeze
And tortured Iraqi kids are brought to their knees
The Mansel Report ends another day of transmission
So from all the detainees around the world hooked up to electrodes
We say goodnight and pool our money into defense contractor stocks
- Chris Mansel
Posted by Chris Mansel at 1:46 AM
- ► 2007 (60)
- ► 2006 (91)
- The Grieving Road Show of the Culture of Life
- A Portion of the Soul Carries the Heart
- Schiavo and the Chaos Outside
- Emma Goldman
- Culture Of Life and the Sex Offender
- Wal-Mart, Choice Point Inc and the Tick Tick Tick ...
- Teresa Schiavo (part two)
- The Wolfson Report on Teresa Marie Schiavo
- The Bloggers Don’t Have A Board Of Directors
- The Fraudulent Media Whore James Gordon “Bo” Gritz...
- Terry Schiavo’s Darkness Brought To The Light
- Poverty Knows No Color
- Interview with Tom Morello by David Jenison
- Altruism and Enemy Combatants
- Choice Point Digs In For The 2008 Election
- Darfur, A Preventable Wasteland
- Genocide Fills The Air of History
- A Vote for Bud Cramer Is A Vote For Big Oil
- The Bushes Are Coming, The Bushes Are Coming (for ...
- In A Perfect Gehenna or The Emperor’s Diseased Rep...
- No Democracy, Human Rights or Basic Liberties for ...
- Children at Abu Ghraid
- State of the Blog
- The Ominous Thinning Air of the Veterans Administr...
- The NRA, Bush, and Terror Suspects and the Lure of...
- Bush's Repertoire In The Cannon of Gannon (for Bo...
- The Early Reports
- Nothing is out of reach.
- This Land Is Your Land
- Put These Hands To Rest (for Woody)
- A Watershed Moment
- George and Bandar Bush: The Cartographer’s Nightma...
- The Bush Jihad
- The U.S. Army and the Recommended Policy of Illega...
- The Eradication of a Nation
- The NSA and The Tabernacle Of The Inquisitorial
- Blowing In The Wind
- Sun Wyung Moon Over Washington
- Obiter Dictum (Ward Churchill)
- Where Nature Meets The Ends Of The Earth
- The Generation That Could Cease To Be
- Death Takes A Holiday
- Wolfowitz for Currency Czar
- ▼ March (46)