To understand the idiocy and the dangerous outlook of Mr. Bush’s next war you have only to look at a map. (http://www.lib.utexas.edu/maps/middle_east_and_asia/middle_east_ref04.jpg)
Bordering Iran is Russia and Afghanistan. The converging force idea that is obviously swirling about in President Bush’s head is not a good one. I can picture him moving his little army men around on a table while his generals look on, sound familiar? We have in the past used our bases in Turkey to re-fuel our planes so they will be drawn into this war too. Apparently Bush tires of hearing about a two front war and now he wants to consolidate. How many American lives can he fit into his little grid?
Never mind the Golan Heights, never mind that Saudi Arabia is actually controlling this war and the Bush White House, never mind that Egypt could erupt into this action as well, and never mind that all of the violence in the Sudan is conveniently nearby on Mr. Bush’s map of little army men. This whole situation reeks of a World War.
Just out of coincidence it is somewhat interesting to note that in Iran there are two places on the map that just call out the Bush legacy. One is Bushehr and the other is Bandar Abbas. Bush and Bandar, the two responsible for this war. Soon we’ll see Tom Selleck and Sean Hannity selling war bonds.
- Chris Mansel
Monday, March 07, 2005
- ► 2007 (60)
- ► 2006 (91)
- The Grieving Road Show of the Culture of Life
- A Portion of the Soul Carries the Heart
- Schiavo and the Chaos Outside
- Emma Goldman
- Culture Of Life and the Sex Offender
- Wal-Mart, Choice Point Inc and the Tick Tick Tick ...
- Teresa Schiavo (part two)
- The Wolfson Report on Teresa Marie Schiavo
- The Bloggers Don’t Have A Board Of Directors
- The Fraudulent Media Whore James Gordon “Bo” Gritz...
- Terry Schiavo’s Darkness Brought To The Light
- Poverty Knows No Color
- Interview with Tom Morello by David Jenison
- Altruism and Enemy Combatants
- Choice Point Digs In For The 2008 Election
- Darfur, A Preventable Wasteland
- Genocide Fills The Air of History
- A Vote for Bud Cramer Is A Vote For Big Oil
- The Bushes Are Coming, The Bushes Are Coming (for ...
- In A Perfect Gehenna or The Emperor’s Diseased Rep...
- No Democracy, Human Rights or Basic Liberties for ...
- Children at Abu Ghraid
- State of the Blog
- The Ominous Thinning Air of the Veterans Administr...
- The NRA, Bush, and Terror Suspects and the Lure of...
- Bush's Repertoire In The Cannon of Gannon (for Bo...
- The Early Reports
- Nothing is out of reach.
- This Land Is Your Land
- Put These Hands To Rest (for Woody)
- A Watershed Moment
- George and Bandar Bush: The Cartographer’s Nightma...
- The Bush Jihad
- The U.S. Army and the Recommended Policy of Illega...
- The Eradication of a Nation
- The NSA and The Tabernacle Of The Inquisitorial
- Blowing In The Wind
- Sun Wyung Moon Over Washington
- Obiter Dictum (Ward Churchill)
- Where Nature Meets The Ends Of The Earth
- The Generation That Could Cease To Be
- Death Takes A Holiday
- Wolfowitz for Currency Czar
- ▼ March (46)