Karl Rove: We may have discovered a new way of tracking credit card information through campaign contributions, we could use the intel to establish a blind by way of recruiting new donors. Wolfowitz has assured us that through banking records we could reach out electronically to those associating with but not voting alongside registered Republicans.
President Bush: To me Karl that sounds like the kind of information you could get at a call center in Langley, Virginia.
Karl Rove: Look at it this way Mr. President, we have lied, cheated, and stole and admitted it on the record and we’re still here. What else can we get away with?
- Chris Mansel
- ► 2007 (60)
- Backdoor Escrow
- Headless Horseman
- Open Borders: A Sinister Tale on How America Didn'...
- When The Only Sane Act is Jumping
- A Burden of Discovery
- Freedom Land: American and Iraqi Slavery
- Hell Is An Arsonist In Trouble's Way
- The Least Fatality
- Peppered or Hammered?
- Happiness Is A Warm Gun
- Yossarian’s 2006 Nervouse Breakdown
- Three Animal Socities
- Comics And The Art of Extremism, Both Foreign and ...
- An Excerpt of a Transcript for a new online Republ...
- The Soul Burst Open and A Million Little Lives Dev...
- Another Mule Kicking In Your Stall
- ▼ February (17)