Yossarian: Mr. President you’ve got to stop this war in Iraq.
President Bush: Uh, I’m afraid I don’t see it that way, yasarin.
Yossarian: It’s Yossarian, but never mind that. There are people dying just to run cars. Jesus can’t you just walk for a bit?
Karl Rove: Would you have the President walk everywhere? It could be dangerous.
Yossarian: Yeah I guess it would, I mean having all those questions lobbed at you instead of roadside bombs in Iraq.
President Bush: We’re going to stay the course.
Yossarian: Stay the course? What is this Joseph Conrad? Stay the course up river where it’s certain death?
- Chris Mansel
Saturday, February 11, 2006
- ► 2007 (60)
- Backdoor Escrow
- Headless Horseman
- Open Borders: A Sinister Tale on How America Didn'...
- When The Only Sane Act is Jumping
- A Burden of Discovery
- Freedom Land: American and Iraqi Slavery
- Hell Is An Arsonist In Trouble's Way
- The Least Fatality
- Peppered or Hammered?
- Happiness Is A Warm Gun
- Yossarian’s 2006 Nervouse Breakdown
- Three Animal Socities
- Comics And The Art of Extremism, Both Foreign and ...
- An Excerpt of a Transcript for a new online Republ...
- The Soul Burst Open and A Million Little Lives Dev...
- Another Mule Kicking In Your Stall
- ▼ February (17)