Sunday, February 12, 2006
Happiness Is A Warm Gun
"Don't shoot till you see the white of the indictment!"
"When Dick Cheney rode into town all the women folk would hide."
"A pellet, a mullet, a shot fired in anger is going to catch you upside your cranial basket."
"They say don't go hunting with Dick Cheney, on Wolverton Mountain."
Posted by Chris Mansel at 7:18 PM
- ► 2007 (60)
- Backdoor Escrow
- Headless Horseman
- Open Borders: A Sinister Tale on How America Didn'...
- When The Only Sane Act is Jumping
- A Burden of Discovery
- Freedom Land: American and Iraqi Slavery
- Hell Is An Arsonist In Trouble's Way
- The Least Fatality
- Peppered or Hammered?
- Happiness Is A Warm Gun
- Yossarian’s 2006 Nervouse Breakdown
- Three Animal Socities
- Comics And The Art of Extremism, Both Foreign and ...
- An Excerpt of a Transcript for a new online Republ...
- The Soul Burst Open and A Million Little Lives Dev...
- Another Mule Kicking In Your Stall
- ▼ February (17)