“I am silent most of the time – and I wait.”
- Jake Berry
I just got off the phone a moment ago from my first political survey. How I was chosen the caller explained was by random so now I have a bit more faith in the polls you get stuffed with like ballot boxes every time you turn around. Asked for a choice between Democrat and Republican I sided with the Democratic side of thought. Though I feel I should add that the Democratic Party consistently moves about in ways that drive me crazy but it is far better than the other side of the aisle.
I was asked to choose between the two parties from every standpoint. The one continuing name thrown out was Roy Moore. Mansel Report reader you will be proud of the fact that I took pity on the poor lady calling me and did not lash out with the truth about this idiot. Enough said.
- Chris Mansel
- ► 2007 (60)
- Backdoor Escrow
- Headless Horseman
- Open Borders: A Sinister Tale on How America Didn'...
- When The Only Sane Act is Jumping
- A Burden of Discovery
- Freedom Land: American and Iraqi Slavery
- Hell Is An Arsonist In Trouble's Way
- The Least Fatality
- Peppered or Hammered?
- Happiness Is A Warm Gun
- Yossarian’s 2006 Nervouse Breakdown
- Three Animal Socities
- Comics And The Art of Extremism, Both Foreign and ...
- An Excerpt of a Transcript for a new online Republ...
- The Soul Burst Open and A Million Little Lives Dev...
- Another Mule Kicking In Your Stall
- ▼ February (17)