President Bush: Karl, tell me again why Cheney is down in Alabama speaking at a goddamn horse barn?
Karl Rove: Fundraising for the party.
President Bush: Why doesn’t Dick just write them a check? He’ll be swimming in Halliburton money by March of 2008.
Karl Rove: Well, it gets him out of the way for a little while.
President Bush: Karl, damn it, what is with this guy sitting behind Alberto that looks like an extra from a Nazi war movie. He just stares blankly and doesn’t blink. Get word over there and tell that guy to blink.
- Chris Mansel
Monday, February 06, 2006
- ► 2007 (60)
- Backdoor Escrow
- Headless Horseman
- Open Borders: A Sinister Tale on How America Didn'...
- When The Only Sane Act is Jumping
- A Burden of Discovery
- Freedom Land: American and Iraqi Slavery
- Hell Is An Arsonist In Trouble's Way
- The Least Fatality
- Peppered or Hammered?
- Happiness Is A Warm Gun
- Yossarian’s 2006 Nervouse Breakdown
- Three Animal Socities
- Comics And The Art of Extremism, Both Foreign and ...
- An Excerpt of a Transcript for a new online Republ...
- The Soul Burst Open and A Million Little Lives Dev...
- Another Mule Kicking In Your Stall
- ▼ February (17)