A short time ago I made a few predictions and one of them was the overturning of Roe V. Wade. It would seem that the nurturing of John Roberts has been just one of the well organized acts leading up to such an occurrence. Tonight on Law and Order Fred Dalton Thompson held up a plague of the constitution and said to the camera, “Tell me where in this document they said anything about privacy…they didn’t.” Sam Waterston then says to Fred Dalton Thompson, “Not until you get appointed to the Supreme Court and can rewrite the law.” Thompson replied, “God willing.” This is the man who is going to aid John Roberts through the processes of the hearings, etc. Tell me there is no agenda.
- Chris Mansel
- ► 2007 (60)
- ► 2006 (91)
- Death By Ignorance
- Periods of National Disgrace
- ‘W’ and the ‘W’ Word
- The Putrefaction of the Meat on The Bone
- Attack of the Luddites
- Govt Loses 500,000 Oil Barrels Daily - Akpana
- The Gaza Strips of Wrath
- "I WANT THE TRUTH"
- The Cindy Sheehan's of the World
- The Dialogue of Sadists
- Some Good Intelligence?
- When What If Becomes How Could You
- Embedded Reporter
- Current Conditions and the Neon of Pounded Railroa...
- How A Documentary Became A Disaster Film
- Peter Jennings
- Zen and the Ballistics of Right-Wing Psychopaths
- Do What Thou Wilt Without The Guilt
- Because I'm Good At It
- Karl Rove
- Nigerian Oil and Chevron
- Novak, "That's Bullshit!"
- Bohemia Grove Texas Style (for the folks at Crooks...
- Never Go Against The Family
- Roe V. Everyone Else
- ▼ August (26)