Thursday, August 04, 2005
Novak, "That's Bullshit!"
Robert Novak blurts out, 'That's bullshit!' and storms off the CNN set. When it comes to moral decencey and political correctness don't depend on a republican. As you can tell on the screen this is the new strategy for the Republican Party, if you are asked something you do not wish to answer simply use profanity and storm off. One can almost hear President Bush saying, "You won't have this Bush to kick around anymore."
Posted by Chris Mansel at 6:44 PM
- ► 2007 (60)
- ► 2006 (91)
- Death By Ignorance
- Periods of National Disgrace
- ‘W’ and the ‘W’ Word
- The Putrefaction of the Meat on The Bone
- Attack of the Luddites
- Govt Loses 500,000 Oil Barrels Daily - Akpana
- The Gaza Strips of Wrath
- "I WANT THE TRUTH"
- The Cindy Sheehan's of the World
- The Dialogue of Sadists
- Some Good Intelligence?
- When What If Becomes How Could You
- Embedded Reporter
- Current Conditions and the Neon of Pounded Railroa...
- How A Documentary Became A Disaster Film
- Peter Jennings
- Zen and the Ballistics of Right-Wing Psychopaths
- Do What Thou Wilt Without The Guilt
- Because I'm Good At It
- Karl Rove
- Nigerian Oil and Chevron
- Novak, "That's Bullshit!"
- Bohemia Grove Texas Style (for the folks at Crooks...
- Never Go Against The Family
- Roe V. Everyone Else
- ▼ August (26)