Saturday, August 06, 2005
Nigerian Oil and Chevron
As I have reported earlier Nigeria has recently signed a deal with Russia to export its oil and a deal is in the works with China, two countries that are soon to conduct military maneuvers together. Today news comes from Nigeria that South Korea and the U.S.’s company Chevron may clash over a deal in Nigerian Oil. The U.S. media has no mention of this story or its impact on Chevron’s stock. It doesn’t seem to difficult to keep a story out of the press when the editors of most of the news outlets in this country are conservative.
- Chris Mansel
Posted by Chris Mansel at 1:45 AM
- ► 2007 (60)
- ► 2006 (91)
- Death By Ignorance
- Periods of National Disgrace
- ‘W’ and the ‘W’ Word
- The Putrefaction of the Meat on The Bone
- Attack of the Luddites
- Govt Loses 500,000 Oil Barrels Daily - Akpana
- The Gaza Strips of Wrath
- "I WANT THE TRUTH"
- The Cindy Sheehan's of the World
- The Dialogue of Sadists
- Some Good Intelligence?
- When What If Becomes How Could You
- Embedded Reporter
- Current Conditions and the Neon of Pounded Railroa...
- How A Documentary Became A Disaster Film
- Peter Jennings
- Zen and the Ballistics of Right-Wing Psychopaths
- Do What Thou Wilt Without The Guilt
- Because I'm Good At It
- Karl Rove
- Nigerian Oil and Chevron
- Novak, "That's Bullshit!"
- Bohemia Grove Texas Style (for the folks at Crooks...
- Never Go Against The Family
- Roe V. Everyone Else
- ▼ August (26)