When President Bush stood at his pulpit/podium and declared mission accomplished, I wonder how many minutes afterward did another U.S. soldier die? He said, “We do not know the day of victory, but we have seen the turning of the tide.” The tide was not rushing over the bodies of two American actors kissing on that beach, that tide was lashing at the bodies of men, women, and children. The bodies, the dust, the skies filled with the screams and satellite phones linked to Washington and Virginia.
Like any victim it is difficult to admit that you have been molested, it is difficult to face your attacker, so I suggest not traveling to Washington or taking the tour of the White House to ensure against a scene of a traumatic nature. In similar cases where a victim will report a crime the victim does not have the opportunity to confront their attacker. You often hear the words before Sept. 11 or post Sept. 11; this country didn’t need to be attacked to know that the Saudi Royal Family had made us the victims. Just as a lobbyist will go from office to bedroom to office to bar stool the Saudi Royal Family will simply make a phone call and all the lines on the paper will fall into place, and on Sept. 11 the paper burst into flames.
- Chris Mansel
- ► 2007 (60)
- ► 2006 (91)
- The Lump In Your Throat Is Not A Tear
- A Monstrosity of Conformity
- Shoot To Kill, Protecting The Capitol By Aiming Fo...
- "From its consecrated cerements ...
- The Mansel Report: Dispatch From West Virginia
- Rwanda and State Sponsored Genocide
- Agenda Offenda
- Nigeria: Oil
- The Non-Elected Liars and the Liars That Love Them...
- Karl Rove
- Under the Constitution reading upside down...
- Air Force One (The Sadistic Wagon With The Squeaky...
- The Owl and The Crow
- Predictions: The Bush/Clinton Alliance
- It's Easy To Be Cryptic When You Are Miles Away
- Look Into The Camera Eye
- A Collaboration of Ideas
- Beware of Whores Who Say They Do Not Want Money
- Feeling Dirty Under The Tap
- Predictions From The Mansel Report
- Rove and Son
- Cornel West
- Suicide Bombers
- Bill of Rights
- ▼ July (29)