Thursday, July 07, 2005
A Collaboration of Ideas
The question is not why the attacks to place in London, but you could almost say they were expected. The world press is in England this week to cover the G8 summit so any action taken by terrorists would get extraordinary coverage internationally. The announcement of London acquiring the right to hold the Olympics yesterday is of no importance when placing blame or explaining a reason for the attacks. An attack such as this could not have been conceived that quickly, the real reason for the attack is to remind the participants of the G8 summit that their real reason for meeting should be to pull out of Arab states, such is the thinking of radical terrorists. Previous bombing s through the years by the IRA has prepared London for such an occurrence.
President Bush’s comments about how we care about Human Rights is laughable and that reason alone, and England’s complicity in the tortures of prisoners, could very well be the center of the reasoning by the terrorists. By re-wording, or just plain abandoning of the Geneva Conference and its rules on how to treat prisoners the U.S. and England has unquestionably decided to forego any safe haven of their own citizens and sacrifice them for their own gain. Any blame for an attack in England or the United States by terrorists should be placed at least in part by the actions of the government. You can’t expect to take the law, international law into your own hands and not expect the retribution to come your way. The only question is whether or not American or British flags will be photographed as they cover the dead of ordinary citizens.
- Chris Mansel
Posted by Chris Mansel at 2:47 PM
- ► 2007 (60)
- ► 2006 (91)
- The Lump In Your Throat Is Not A Tear
- A Monstrosity of Conformity
- Shoot To Kill, Protecting The Capitol By Aiming Fo...
- "From its consecrated cerements ...
- The Mansel Report: Dispatch From West Virginia
- Rwanda and State Sponsored Genocide
- Agenda Offenda
- Nigeria: Oil
- The Non-Elected Liars and the Liars That Love Them...
- Karl Rove
- Under the Constitution reading upside down...
- Air Force One (The Sadistic Wagon With The Squeaky...
- The Owl and The Crow
- Predictions: The Bush/Clinton Alliance
- It's Easy To Be Cryptic When You Are Miles Away
- Look Into The Camera Eye
- A Collaboration of Ideas
- Beware of Whores Who Say They Do Not Want Money
- Feeling Dirty Under The Tap
- Predictions From The Mansel Report
- Rove and Son
- Cornel West
- Suicide Bombers
- Bill of Rights
- ▼ July (29)