Gauging the level of evil by the torment it does to others is one way of determining politics. Politics is the anvil swinging from the narrow thread, the milestone carved from the labor of others, the words of a child used in a marketing campaign to sell an item the child cannot afford. Dress road kill in a designer dress and it is still road kill. Add amendments to it and you can call it policy. Cart it out in front of television cameras and it can become a cause. Hold a telethon and it can be a tax write-off. Politics is one more way to avoid the truth by leveling the playing field under the boiling point.
- Chris Mansel
- ► 2007 (60)
- ► 2006 (91)
- The Lump In Your Throat Is Not A Tear
- A Monstrosity of Conformity
- Shoot To Kill, Protecting The Capitol By Aiming Fo...
- "From its consecrated cerements ...
- The Mansel Report: Dispatch From West Virginia
- Rwanda and State Sponsored Genocide
- Agenda Offenda
- Nigeria: Oil
- The Non-Elected Liars and the Liars That Love Them...
- Karl Rove
- Under the Constitution reading upside down...
- Air Force One (The Sadistic Wagon With The Squeaky...
- The Owl and The Crow
- Predictions: The Bush/Clinton Alliance
- It's Easy To Be Cryptic When You Are Miles Away
- Look Into The Camera Eye
- A Collaboration of Ideas
- Beware of Whores Who Say They Do Not Want Money
- Feeling Dirty Under The Tap
- Predictions From The Mansel Report
- Rove and Son
- Cornel West
- Suicide Bombers
- Bill of Rights
- ▼ July (29)