Wednesday, July 27, 2005
A Monstrosity of Conformity
It seems to be the practice these days in this country to bury the living below the dead. If a Republican commits a crime he is rewarded with either a promotion or a rousing support behind him and in some cases, if not all, a Democrat is blamed for the crime or incident. How a Republican can claim that the media is attacking the conservatives in America when the news media in this country is owned and operated by conservatives is beyond comprehension. Like William Blake said, “Perverted into fable…” Each day brings a new story to light which by the time it hits the airwaves of radio or television it has been sanitized by the editors of the news outlets and scrutinized by the official policies of a dishonest government for posterity. The National Archives contain more lies than the walls of the oval office.
- Chris Mansel
“The world’s more full of weeping than we can understand.”
- Yeats, The Stolen Child
Posted by Chris Mansel at 2:03 PM
- ► 2007 (60)
- ► 2006 (91)
- The Lump In Your Throat Is Not A Tear
- A Monstrosity of Conformity
- Shoot To Kill, Protecting The Capitol By Aiming Fo...
- "From its consecrated cerements ...
- The Mansel Report: Dispatch From West Virginia
- Rwanda and State Sponsored Genocide
- Agenda Offenda
- Nigeria: Oil
- The Non-Elected Liars and the Liars That Love Them...
- Karl Rove
- Under the Constitution reading upside down...
- Air Force One (The Sadistic Wagon With The Squeaky...
- The Owl and The Crow
- Predictions: The Bush/Clinton Alliance
- It's Easy To Be Cryptic When You Are Miles Away
- Look Into The Camera Eye
- A Collaboration of Ideas
- Beware of Whores Who Say They Do Not Want Money
- Feeling Dirty Under The Tap
- Predictions From The Mansel Report
- Rove and Son
- Cornel West
- Suicide Bombers
- Bill of Rights
- ▼ July (29)