- Tony Blair
Friday, July 08, 2005
It's Easy To Be Cryptic When You Are Miles Away
"All of this does not change the world tomorrow, it is a beginning, not an end. None of this today will match the same ghastly impact of the cruelty of terror."
Posted by Chris Mansel at 5:09 PM
- ► 2007 (60)
- ► 2006 (91)
- The Lump In Your Throat Is Not A Tear
- A Monstrosity of Conformity
- Shoot To Kill, Protecting The Capitol By Aiming Fo...
- "From its consecrated cerements ...
- The Mansel Report: Dispatch From West Virginia
- Rwanda and State Sponsored Genocide
- Agenda Offenda
- Nigeria: Oil
- The Non-Elected Liars and the Liars That Love Them...
- Karl Rove
- Under the Constitution reading upside down...
- Air Force One (The Sadistic Wagon With The Squeaky...
- The Owl and The Crow
- Predictions: The Bush/Clinton Alliance
- It's Easy To Be Cryptic When You Are Miles Away
- Look Into The Camera Eye
- A Collaboration of Ideas
- Beware of Whores Who Say They Do Not Want Money
- Feeling Dirty Under The Tap
- Predictions From The Mansel Report
- Rove and Son
- Cornel West
- Suicide Bombers
- Bill of Rights
- ▼ July (29)