As soon as the news that the police in London had shot a suspect eight times in the head, a man who was only guilty of having an expired visa, every off duty policeman in the district of Washington was recalled to work and instructed to report to target practice. The Fox Network began initiating drills to disperse teams of correspondents to cover the upcoming fatal shootings. Bill O’Reilly stammered and kicked an assistant in the mouth and rubbed his groin on the chin of a female co-worker and screamed for a raise until he was guaranteed the right to interview the cop who would produce the kill shot. Meanwhile at Fox studios Joe Scarborough was still in negotiations to join the network of fair and balanced news.
- Chris Mansel
Tuesday, July 26, 2005
- ► 2007 (60)
- ► 2006 (91)
- The Lump In Your Throat Is Not A Tear
- A Monstrosity of Conformity
- Shoot To Kill, Protecting The Capitol By Aiming Fo...
- "From its consecrated cerements ...
- The Mansel Report: Dispatch From West Virginia
- Rwanda and State Sponsored Genocide
- Agenda Offenda
- Nigeria: Oil
- The Non-Elected Liars and the Liars That Love Them...
- Karl Rove
- Under the Constitution reading upside down...
- Air Force One (The Sadistic Wagon With The Squeaky...
- The Owl and The Crow
- Predictions: The Bush/Clinton Alliance
- It's Easy To Be Cryptic When You Are Miles Away
- Look Into The Camera Eye
- A Collaboration of Ideas
- Beware of Whores Who Say They Do Not Want Money
- Feeling Dirty Under The Tap
- Predictions From The Mansel Report
- Rove and Son
- Cornel West
- Suicide Bombers
- Bill of Rights
- ▼ July (29)