An assassinator’s bullet has changed history throughout time. The actions of a leader have led to more downfalls than any other event. Allow a person to have their way and in most cases they will defile themselves in the eyes of their peers and enemies alike. The regime, not administration, of George W. Bush will crumble in the next two years and will further the campaign for Hillary Clinton. Not the best pick in the eyes of many but a starting point if nothing else. The war in Iraq will continue for another eleven or so years and the invasion of Syria and Iran will bring Israeli troops into the mix and more terrorist bombing will occur on the shores of the United States.
Inside of the next decade will see the death of Bill Clinton by heart failure, the dismissal of the Patriot Act, and the overturning of Roe V Wade, the decline of Republicans in the house and senate will be replaced by more Mexican-American citizens, and the onslaught of pedophiles using the Internet and charitable organizations for their own criminal gain.
- Chris Mansel
- ► 2007 (60)
- ► 2006 (91)
- The Lump In Your Throat Is Not A Tear
- A Monstrosity of Conformity
- Shoot To Kill, Protecting The Capitol By Aiming Fo...
- "From its consecrated cerements ...
- The Mansel Report: Dispatch From West Virginia
- Rwanda and State Sponsored Genocide
- Agenda Offenda
- Nigeria: Oil
- The Non-Elected Liars and the Liars That Love Them...
- Karl Rove
- Under the Constitution reading upside down...
- Air Force One (The Sadistic Wagon With The Squeaky...
- The Owl and The Crow
- Predictions: The Bush/Clinton Alliance
- It's Easy To Be Cryptic When You Are Miles Away
- Look Into The Camera Eye
- A Collaboration of Ideas
- Beware of Whores Who Say They Do Not Want Money
- Feeling Dirty Under The Tap
- Predictions From The Mansel Report
- Rove and Son
- Cornel West
- Suicide Bombers
- Bill of Rights
- ▼ July (29)