The title of this article is Oil Find Near Kenya Border Excites Business Interest.
A quote from the article,
“The US, which pledged $1.7 billion, said its contribution would be unlocked by the government's ending hostilities in the western Sudan region, that have claimed about 100,000 lives.”
As we all know the U.S. is very good at pledging money. Somewhere in Washington on the books somewhere is a pledge to the 13 colonies. You can almost sense a vote coming up in this session of Congress on the right to invade any country that has ever had a terrorist travel across their borders that also contains exploitable natural resources. We’ll call it the Lugar bill after Richard Lugar from Indiana.
- Chris Mansel
- ► 2007 (60)
- ► 2006 (91)
- The Lump In Your Throat Is Not A Tear
- A Monstrosity of Conformity
- Shoot To Kill, Protecting The Capitol By Aiming Fo...
- "From its consecrated cerements ...
- The Mansel Report: Dispatch From West Virginia
- Rwanda and State Sponsored Genocide
- Agenda Offenda
- Nigeria: Oil
- The Non-Elected Liars and the Liars That Love Them...
- Karl Rove
- Under the Constitution reading upside down...
- Air Force One (The Sadistic Wagon With The Squeaky...
- The Owl and The Crow
- Predictions: The Bush/Clinton Alliance
- It's Easy To Be Cryptic When You Are Miles Away
- Look Into The Camera Eye
- A Collaboration of Ideas
- Beware of Whores Who Say They Do Not Want Money
- Feeling Dirty Under The Tap
- Predictions From The Mansel Report
- Rove and Son
- Cornel West
- Suicide Bombers
- Bill of Rights
- ▼ July (29)