In a week that saw Supreme Court justice made an obscene gesture in Boston, a week that saw Lou Dobbs condemning protestors for protesting on Caesar Chavez day. Pat Robertson may soon announce that he has tried to hire snipers to take random shots at protestors in Los Angeles.
It is released that the parents of former Iraqi hostage hid that their Christian son was gay. This item hit the wires from Planetout Network and is not being discussed in the mainstream media. Parents ashamed of their son by not discussing his sexual preference while boasting of his religious beliefs.
On a day, which saw, protests around the country and even in Boston, Massachusetts it is interesting to note that the U.S. Immigration office in Boston was closed today to be re-painted, it is interesting to note also that while you are protesting if you change your mind to enter the country legally or to request to apply for citizenship you must wait until the paint dries.
- Chris Mansel
- ► 2007 (60)
- Beltway Hostels
- Warlord Charles Taylor Arrested
- Andrew Card's resignation
- Tuesday Follies, March 28, 2006
- The Tracks Are To The Train as The Hole Is To The ...
- The Medici Having Strung the Bow With the Intestin...
- A Tribute To The Late Comic Mitch Hedberg
- A Historic Win In Florence, Alabama
- The Tuesday Evening Follies for the Bob Kincaid Sh...
- The Victim's Act of 1910
- Pancake Day
- Stars and Stripes Flying Upside Down (Past Recolle...
- Fear Harbor
- 10 Doctors Killed In Iraq
- Panic Disperse
- Obituary of a POW
- ▼ March (16)