As Tucker Carlson loosens his tie, as Bill O’Reilly in his dressing room hovers over the hot plate cooking up a new batch of falafel’s, as Paula Zahn spreads her make-up across the mirror in her car while performing an unnatural act and television crews the world over open the first of what will be several cold beers the President of the United States curses loudly and stumbles over to the television to change the channel having lost the remote for the third time that day.
Earlier in the day the President remarked to a crowd of onlookers who were touring the White House, the president having wandered into their group, the president remarked, “Why in the hell are there so many Mexicans protesting in France?” The White House tour guide attempts some apologies to the group as aides pull the president back into a narrow hallway and the day continues as before.
- Chris Mansel
- ► 2007 (60)
- Beltway Hostels
- Warlord Charles Taylor Arrested
- Andrew Card's resignation
- Tuesday Follies, March 28, 2006
- The Tracks Are To The Train as The Hole Is To The ...
- The Medici Having Strung the Bow With the Intestin...
- A Tribute To The Late Comic Mitch Hedberg
- A Historic Win In Florence, Alabama
- The Tuesday Evening Follies for the Bob Kincaid Sh...
- The Victim's Act of 1910
- Pancake Day
- Stars and Stripes Flying Upside Down (Past Recolle...
- Fear Harbor
- 10 Doctors Killed In Iraq
- Panic Disperse
- Obituary of a POW
- ▼ March (16)