December 8, 2005,
Linda Owens, wants to build upon Mr. Williams' peace initiative. I invite Mr. Williams to join me in sending a message to all communities that we should all unite in peace. This position of peace would honor my husband's memory and Mr. Williams' work.
- Linda Owens, widow of Albert Owens
Friday, December 09, 2005
- ► 2007 (60)
- ► 2006 (91)
- Open Letter To Those On The Left
- Sympathy For The Devil
- The Rats Were Made Hungry
- The Victim's Rebuttal
- In Memory
- Breaking News: King George III holds press confere...
- Ceasar Chavez
- And The Charade Goes On
- Falafel: The Rise and Fall of the Boy King
- Declassified Echelon Information
- Widow Speaks In Favor of Tookie Williams
- Washington/Texas shocker
- Moon Over The Bush Family (for Jack Random)
- Neil Bush and Rev. Sun Myung Moon
- Re-Visiting The Interview with Activist Judy Bonds...
- Peace Activists Held In Iraq
- Washington's Blue Underground
- Be Pro-Life, No Capital Punishment
- World AIDS Day
- Randy "Duke" Cunningham Anarchist of the Republica...
- ▼ December (22)