Monday, December 19, 2005
The President visits a Toys For Tots location and picks a really nifty military airship that winds up with a rubber band for himself. When informed that the toys were only for the Kids he broke into a run and dove into the window of his limosuine like in the opening of the Dukes of Hazard show.
Posted by Chris Mansel at 6:18 PM
- ► 2007 (60)
- ► 2006 (91)
- Open Letter To Those On The Left
- Sympathy For The Devil
- The Rats Were Made Hungry
- The Victim's Rebuttal
- In Memory
- Breaking News: King George III holds press confere...
- Ceasar Chavez
- And The Charade Goes On
- Falafel: The Rise and Fall of the Boy King
- Declassified Echelon Information
- Widow Speaks In Favor of Tookie Williams
- Washington/Texas shocker
- Moon Over The Bush Family (for Jack Random)
- Neil Bush and Rev. Sun Myung Moon
- Re-Visiting The Interview with Activist Judy Bonds...
- Peace Activists Held In Iraq
- Washington's Blue Underground
- Be Pro-Life, No Capital Punishment
- World AIDS Day
- Randy "Duke" Cunningham Anarchist of the Republica...
- ▼ December (22)