Stanley “Tookie” Williams, from all of us who have died in so many ways, those of us who have taken our lives, those of us still suffering we stand with you. To reach out from the hell you were incarcerated in to heal, to teach and to prosper we thank you. You kept your word of innocence until your death, and for that we do not admonish you for your acts, we simply do not know the truth and therefore cannot judge you. You refused your last meal and did not want your family to see you executed, a compassionate soul could not do otherwise. A life, any lives whether taken in hate or by governmental decree is a life taken in haste.
- Chris Mansel
- ► 2007 (60)
- ► 2006 (91)
- Open Letter To Those On The Left
- Sympathy For The Devil
- The Rats Were Made Hungry
- The Victim's Rebuttal
- In Memory
- Breaking News: King George III holds press confere...
- Ceasar Chavez
- And The Charade Goes On
- Falafel: The Rise and Fall of the Boy King
- Declassified Echelon Information
- Widow Speaks In Favor of Tookie Williams
- Washington/Texas shocker
- Moon Over The Bush Family (for Jack Random)
- Neil Bush and Rev. Sun Myung Moon
- Re-Visiting The Interview with Activist Judy Bonds...
- Peace Activists Held In Iraq
- Washington's Blue Underground
- Be Pro-Life, No Capital Punishment
- World AIDS Day
- Randy "Duke" Cunningham Anarchist of the Republica...
- ▼ December (22)