"It is possible to become discouraged about the injustice we see everywhere. But God did not promise us that the world would be humane and just. He gives us the gift of life and allows us to choose the way we will use our limited time on this earth. It is an awesome opportunity...We can choose to use our lives for others to bring about a better and more just world for our children. People who make that choice will know hardship and sacrifice. But if you give yourself totally to the nonviolent struggle for peace and justice, you also find that people will give you their hearts and that you will never go hungry and never be alone. And in giving of yourself you will discover a whole new life full of meaning and love."
- ► 2007 (60)
- ► 2006 (91)
- Open Letter To Those On The Left
- Sympathy For The Devil
- The Rats Were Made Hungry
- The Victim's Rebuttal
- In Memory
- Breaking News: King George III holds press confere...
- Ceasar Chavez
- And The Charade Goes On
- Falafel: The Rise and Fall of the Boy King
- Declassified Echelon Information
- Widow Speaks In Favor of Tookie Williams
- Washington/Texas shocker
- Moon Over The Bush Family (for Jack Random)
- Neil Bush and Rev. Sun Myung Moon
- Re-Visiting The Interview with Activist Judy Bonds...
- Peace Activists Held In Iraq
- Washington's Blue Underground
- Be Pro-Life, No Capital Punishment
- World AIDS Day
- Randy "Duke" Cunningham Anarchist of the Republica...
- ▼ December (22)