President Bush: Karl do you think those Pakistani’s have television?
Karl Rove: I’m sure they do but as sophisticated as ours.
President Bush: Well, Karl we don’t need to see them Pakistani’s comparing this aid we’re giving them to that that happen in New Orleans.
Karl Rove: We can control the information and footage coming out of Pakistan.
President Bush: What do you hear? What are we getting in return?
Karl Rove: That’s on a need to know basis, are you sure you want to know?
President Bush: I might as well; I mean I can only imagine. Why?
Karl Rove: We have to finance our covert operations in the area and we can’t ask congress for more.
President Bush: Is it drug money Karl?
Karl Rove: The CIA financed the covert operations in Vietnam with heroin, so why should this war be any different? We have half the cabinet of Afghanistan addicted; Pakistan is not far from coming to fruition.
President Bush: God bless America.
- Chris Mansel
- ► 2007 (60)
- ► 2006 (91)
- Miers Expires
- The Shores and Embankments of Pennsylvania Avenue
- Merry Christmas Suicide
- Show Me The Worms, O Cries of Despair
- Rosa Parks dead at 92
- Head On With Bob Kincaid Returns To The Air!
- America's Chernobyl
- Gehenna On Pennsylvania Avenue
- Why Delay Wallace
- White Collar Crimes
- Prediction, Indictment, and How To Influence and P...
- Problem and Solution
- Questions for Judith Miller
- A Source Tells Me
- How Many Testimonies Does It Take To Screw In A Li...
- Power Outage In Baghdad
- It's War
- Bush's Downfall
- Karl The Headless Thompson Gunner
- Bouquets of Talking Points
- The Dissent of Indecency
- Not In Our Television
- More Directions Home
- The High Cost of Low Price
- ▼ October (26)