Planned appearances on talk shows, subpoenaed emails, op-ed columns taken for fact, heresay as journalism, this is how politics is carried out in the new century. The old days of twisting the arm of reporters, drinking with the editors of newspapers, bribes and payoffs well, this still goes on as well. The one thing they all have in common with each other are lies. The backroom noise they all hear and never repeat because it is not conducive to their careers. The women of John Kennedy, no one spoke of that because it was a different time is the response you hear. What kind of time is this?
- Chris Mansel
- ► 2007 (60)
- ► 2006 (91)
- Why The Tug At Your Heart Is Never Organic
- Blog Success on the Conservative Dime
- The Most Vulnerable Site in AMerica for Terrorist ...
- George Orwell
- So Where Are You Mrs. Robinson?
- Bush Ghosts
- Thundered On The Flesh: New York Stories
- Lives Lost In The Cleanup of New Orleans
- Abramoff's Whores
- The Abandonment of Friends
- The Leviathan Who Fought On His Knees ( for Bob KI...
- A Conservationist's Danny Boy
- A Blind Eye Over An Open Grave
- HIV Positive and Hurricane Katrina
- The Garden Without Any Soil
- Mass Gatherings In A Single Grain Of Sand
- Tribute to The Onion
- Many Witnessed The Beginning
- ▼ November (18)