In South America piranha are known as donkey castrators. The donkey swims across the water or wades in to cool off and the piranha swim up and gorges on the penis. If you really think about it, if the piranha went for another orifice it could be described as Bush ghosts. When the Bush ghosts swirls up your rectum they take from you what they find and leave you emaciated body floating down the river carried by the current to unemployment, lack of healthcare and jobless. A piranha/Bush ghost rim job, but look at it this way, at least you could finally have a scientific name for what the Bush administration has done to you.
- Chris Mansel
- ► 2007 (60)
- ► 2006 (91)
- Why The Tug At Your Heart Is Never Organic
- Blog Success on the Conservative Dime
- The Most Vulnerable Site in AMerica for Terrorist ...
- George Orwell
- So Where Are You Mrs. Robinson?
- Bush Ghosts
- Thundered On The Flesh: New York Stories
- Lives Lost In The Cleanup of New Orleans
- Abramoff's Whores
- The Abandonment of Friends
- The Leviathan Who Fought On His Knees ( for Bob KI...
- A Conservationist's Danny Boy
- A Blind Eye Over An Open Grave
- HIV Positive and Hurricane Katrina
- The Garden Without Any Soil
- Mass Gatherings In A Single Grain Of Sand
- Tribute to The Onion
- Many Witnessed The Beginning
- ▼ November (18)