Every decent man is ashamed of the government he lives under. - H.L. Mencken
The only thing that is not inescapable is the balance that cannot hold. Everything else can be accounted for by fear, grief and happiness. When someone promises in a considering tone you must be aware whether or not they can deliver on such a statement. The same goes for the process of government. Government the old saying goes is the compromise, where do the citizens of the United States fit between that narrow area between your side and mine getting what they both want by a process of give and take?
It doesn’t take an entire breath to know that the air is poisoned.
News broadcasts like leaflets in another era come at you from every side. Print media sandwiched between personal ads and the lost and found are no different, the only difference is the quality of the ink in the printer. It is time to recognize that the media has its clutch pulled back so that the engine can pick up speed downhill where the general public lives. If you ever feel helpless in a government office do not worry it’s a familiar situation. It doesn’t get any better when you are employed in such an office. When every thing about you is reduced to ones and zeros where can you hide but in the blackness between the numbers?
- Chris Mansel
- ► 2007 (60)
- ► 2006 (91)
- Why The Tug At Your Heart Is Never Organic
- Blog Success on the Conservative Dime
- The Most Vulnerable Site in AMerica for Terrorist ...
- George Orwell
- So Where Are You Mrs. Robinson?
- Bush Ghosts
- Thundered On The Flesh: New York Stories
- Lives Lost In The Cleanup of New Orleans
- Abramoff's Whores
- The Abandonment of Friends
- The Leviathan Who Fought On His Knees ( for Bob KI...
- A Conservationist's Danny Boy
- A Blind Eye Over An Open Grave
- HIV Positive and Hurricane Katrina
- The Garden Without Any Soil
- Mass Gatherings In A Single Grain Of Sand
- Tribute to The Onion
- Many Witnessed The Beginning
- ▼ November (18)