In the fraud case against Jack Abramoff the Washington lobbyist who used to work for Senator Tom Delay has ties to Alabama politics. Senator Richard Shelby accepted contributions from Abramoff and Governor Bill Riley also accepted contributions from Tom Delay’s ARMPAC which has been discovered to have ties to Abramoff. You have to wonder just how far into Alabama politics this money has reached. Accepting or being tied to money from an investigation of this manner suggests some wrong doing by accident or by purpose. The well-known strong-arm tactics of Senator Tom Delay begs the question, if Shelby and Riley both accepted funds were there something that was expected in return?
- Chris Mansel
- ► 2007 (60)
- ► 2006 (91)
- Why The Tug At Your Heart Is Never Organic
- Blog Success on the Conservative Dime
- The Most Vulnerable Site in AMerica for Terrorist ...
- George Orwell
- So Where Are You Mrs. Robinson?
- Bush Ghosts
- Thundered On The Flesh: New York Stories
- Lives Lost In The Cleanup of New Orleans
- Abramoff's Whores
- The Abandonment of Friends
- The Leviathan Who Fought On His Knees ( for Bob KI...
- A Conservationist's Danny Boy
- A Blind Eye Over An Open Grave
- HIV Positive and Hurricane Katrina
- The Garden Without Any Soil
- Mass Gatherings In A Single Grain Of Sand
- Tribute to The Onion
- Many Witnessed The Beginning
- ▼ November (18)