If anything you can give a bit of praise to the victor when they have outfoxed the bloody smear on the nose of the hound who has been treed by the fox. The far right has established a new and convenient way of throwing the country off track as to enable them to out flank democracy and goodness. You may not have noticed it but recently the far right has announced that the only way to fix the mess that they are in is to lose the house and allow the democrats to be in charge. Oh how the charge of the light brigade has been inducted into the Iraqi war tent of oil fires.
The tactic and it was a masterful one is this. Throw as many scandals, wrong doings, and general law breaking as you can at the press and general public and as the ramparts are cleaned and sorted deposit in your war chest the scorn of your attackers and reap the rewards when the attackers come to power. Misinformation has reached the level of assassination, break-in’s, and bloody war fronts all rolled into one.
The evidence is clear. The architect of this horrific but successful ploy is Karl Rove. His second in this duel is Rupert Murdoch. Murdoch is currently courting Sen. Hillary Clinton. Who does the far right enjoy bashing more than the Clintons? Once Sen. Clinton is in office they will begin the offensive. Their plan I am sure is for Hillary to be in office for one term, after that term has expired they no doubt plan to install a candidate for another eight-year stay in the oval office.
When fear comes in at you hard and swift, stand tall and grace despair with strength and darkness. Now you know their ploy, so get to work.
- Chris Mansel
- ► 2007 (60)
- Mansel Report / Closed
- The Merciless Grenades of the Far Right
- Flashing The Hash at the Watergate (part six)
- I Am A Witness. What can I do?
- Flashing The Hash at the Watergate (part five)
- Ashes In A Pan
- The Bizarre But True Love Between Lou Dobbs and Bi...
- Flashing The Hash at the Watergate (part four)
- Flashing The Hash at the Watergate (part three)
- Flashing The Hash at the Watergate (part two)
- Flashing The Hash at the Watergate
- Maggots For The Prosecution (for Bob Kincaid)
- ▼ May (13)