Once Karl Rove had hit a stopping point in his mind he shoved the two women into the wet grass and began taking photographs of them. As they writhed in some kind of illicit blessing of Ronald Reagan, Rove began kicking at them in his sock feet. Agents had circled the area and had re-directed tourists away. As we tried to inch closer and closer we noticed a startled Juan Williams, the regular Fox news contributor getting out of a SUV. One thing was unusual however the SUV had diplomatic plates.
Jack and I at seeing Juan Williams stood up and walked gingerly towards the scene. We had had several conversations in secret with Williams and whenever he saw us around town he would begin trembling, as he had been a bit too honest for his parties good. He had detailed one night how the party had during the 2000 election attempted to impregnate several Gore staffers by force.
We knew that if we could get a photo of Williams alongside Karl Rove kicking two half undressed women in Arlington National Cemetery we could get Williams to open up about the tree house in the White House as he has been long rumored to be the one with the apple in his mouth.
Rove was in ecstasy. He didn’t get the warning that Williams was approaching as agents had told him. As the women were beginning to scream now, the agents didn’t notice us either. As we got closer we could hear Rove’s ranting, “We’ll call this HR 666! Yea, take that Bay Buchanan betrayer of the chair!” The harder Rove kicked the women the louder they would chant, “Four more years, four more years!”
- Chris Mansel
Tuesday, May 16, 2006
- ► 2007 (60)
- Mansel Report / Closed
- The Merciless Grenades of the Far Right
- Flashing The Hash at the Watergate (part six)
- I Am A Witness. What can I do?
- Flashing The Hash at the Watergate (part five)
- Ashes In A Pan
- The Bizarre But True Love Between Lou Dobbs and Bi...
- Flashing The Hash at the Watergate (part four)
- Flashing The Hash at the Watergate (part three)
- Flashing The Hash at the Watergate (part two)
- Flashing The Hash at the Watergate
- Maggots For The Prosecution (for Bob Kincaid)
- ▼ May (13)