Dried and deposited the past holds a vacancy in any knowledgeable portion of truth. If Ambrose Bierce were around today is revised edition of The Devil’s Dictionary would have to include a special pop-up section dedicated to the way the Bush administration processes information. Maggots could pull bodies from burning wreckage better than the truth can leak out of this gestalt collection of butchered body parts lounging in the west wing.
Weapons of mass destruction, invasion of privacy, male penis envy just pick a topic for this hinterland. The doors were hardly nailed open from Scott McClellan’s exit before new Fox contributor Tony Snow hoofed in on a sow’s ear to determine the cameras position in the press briefing (outside if you are wondering.)
- Chris Mansel
- ► 2007 (60)
- Mansel Report / Closed
- The Merciless Grenades of the Far Right
- Flashing The Hash at the Watergate (part six)
- I Am A Witness. What can I do?
- Flashing The Hash at the Watergate (part five)
- Ashes In A Pan
- The Bizarre But True Love Between Lou Dobbs and Bi...
- Flashing The Hash at the Watergate (part four)
- Flashing The Hash at the Watergate (part three)
- Flashing The Hash at the Watergate (part two)
- Flashing The Hash at the Watergate
- Maggots For The Prosecution (for Bob Kincaid)
- ▼ May (13)