While the right-wing immortalizes Fred Dalton Thompson and now pisses on the mere distant memory of McCain and the ol' straw boys round the bucket, they sight Thompson's height at 6'6 except for ol' puppy blood himself Robert Novak who in his column cited Thompson at 6'7. Now you can draw your own conclusion why Novak cared to give Thompson that extra inch, but pardon the pun, I'll take a stab at it.... Maybe Novak has a thing for sailors like Genet or Capote and after seeing Thompson in that movie as an Admiral (rear admiral?) he just got overwhelmed? Seriously, James carville's bald head wasn't enough for Novak, niether was Tucker Carlson's cute little bow tie so who knows maybe Novak has been waiting for just such an event since Fred Dalton Thompson kicked country rag-o-muffin Lorrie Morgan to the curb.
- Chris Mansel
Monday, June 04, 2007
- American I.E.D.'s
- Obituaries In The Passing Lane
- Don't You Ever Get Downtown
- U.S. to Sign Investment Treaty (with Rwanda)
- Gumen Occupy Nigerian Oil Installation
- On Account Of
- Listening Posts
- "Kick out the jams Kissinger Baby!" - George W. Bu...
- Private Airfield Request Denied Blackwater Pilot W...
- Bush in Albania
- Country Scraps Death Penalty
- Graying The Grave
- Bagosora Case - Lawyers Close Arguments
- The Right Wing Colonoscopy (The Polyps, The Scars,...
- Chalk Marks In A Greasy Wind
- Is Killer Storm Taking Its Toll?
- Fred Dalton Thompson Vs. Al Gore
- Rove Linked to Prosecution of Ex-Alabama Governor
- ▼ June (18)
- ► 2006 (91)