Iraq, the grim reminder of foreign policy based upon a racist ideal. When in history has hate ever ended without overwhelming bloodshed of innocent lives? The war in Iraq is based upon more than oil, more than greed, read through the rhethoric and you'll find a despair. There is no Lombardiesque speech underlying the message. When you see an interview with those in the Bush administration, the true believers that are still in the emploiy, you can sense that even in their cultish period of determination there is a craziness bleeding through, an ominous aftermath you can see in the eyes of the true believer. You can almost see how they will fall. You can almost hear the screams at the Fox Network, "W is Great, W is Great!" The voices echoing down into the street just before they dispense another report of misinformation.
- Chris Mansel
- American I.E.D.'s
- Obituaries In The Passing Lane
- Don't You Ever Get Downtown
- U.S. to Sign Investment Treaty (with Rwanda)
- Gumen Occupy Nigerian Oil Installation
- On Account Of
- Listening Posts
- "Kick out the jams Kissinger Baby!" - George W. Bu...
- Private Airfield Request Denied Blackwater Pilot W...
- Bush in Albania
- Country Scraps Death Penalty
- Graying The Grave
- Bagosora Case - Lawyers Close Arguments
- The Right Wing Colonoscopy (The Polyps, The Scars,...
- Chalk Marks In A Greasy Wind
- Is Killer Storm Taking Its Toll?
- Fred Dalton Thompson Vs. Al Gore
- Rove Linked to Prosecution of Ex-Alabama Governor
- ▼ June (18)
- ► 2006 (91)