A sad day at the Gtes of Hell as Dick Cheney and Henry Kissinger have died on the same day. The devil addresses the two men and tells them the sad news. He only has enough space that day for one more soul to torment. If they go up to heaven they will have to share a bed with Bill Clinton and have breakfest served to them in bed each morning for eternty by a scantily clad Gloria Steinman.
So it is left to Kissinger and Cheney to prove which of them is the worst person. They are allowed to use props and if they are drawn into a corner they can use the call a friend feature. In the end Cheney's pictures of Iraqi children being burned alive are no match for the twenty seven dump trucks of documents Kissinger has driven in and the witness testimonies. He even offers to call several now deceased dictators and one in particular, a small man named Uncle Ho standing next to the gate with his arms folded against his chest who works in the kitchen.
Cheney must return to earth for another life as Ann Coulter BDSM partner without the use of his arms and legs and a liberal streak a country mile wide.
- Chris Mansel
- American I.E.D.'s
- Obituaries In The Passing Lane
- Don't You Ever Get Downtown
- U.S. to Sign Investment Treaty (with Rwanda)
- Gumen Occupy Nigerian Oil Installation
- On Account Of
- Listening Posts
- "Kick out the jams Kissinger Baby!" - George W. Bu...
- Private Airfield Request Denied Blackwater Pilot W...
- Bush in Albania
- Country Scraps Death Penalty
- Graying The Grave
- Bagosora Case - Lawyers Close Arguments
- The Right Wing Colonoscopy (The Polyps, The Scars,...
- Chalk Marks In A Greasy Wind
- Is Killer Storm Taking Its Toll?
- Fred Dalton Thompson Vs. Al Gore
- Rove Linked to Prosecution of Ex-Alabama Governor
- ▼ June (18)
- ► 2006 (91)