Translate the Constitution into any language on earth and I am sure more than a few laws would have to be re-written. Imagine the section on liberty being translated into some of the little known langusages of the amazon and suddenly life inside our borders change dramatically. Imagine the right to free speech being changed into the right to listen. Imagine having to try and explain why you need amendments in the first place.
- Chris Mansel
- American I.E.D.'s
- Obituaries In The Passing Lane
- Don't You Ever Get Downtown
- U.S. to Sign Investment Treaty (with Rwanda)
- Gumen Occupy Nigerian Oil Installation
- On Account Of
- Listening Posts
- "Kick out the jams Kissinger Baby!" - George W. Bu...
- Private Airfield Request Denied Blackwater Pilot W...
- Bush in Albania
- Country Scraps Death Penalty
- Graying The Grave
- Bagosora Case - Lawyers Close Arguments
- The Right Wing Colonoscopy (The Polyps, The Scars,...
- Chalk Marks In A Greasy Wind
- Is Killer Storm Taking Its Toll?
- Fred Dalton Thompson Vs. Al Gore
- Rove Linked to Prosecution of Ex-Alabama Governor
- ▼ June (18)
- ► 2006 (91)