If you're under the hideous impression that national politics can get no worse then contemplate a Jeb Bush/Joe Leiberman ticket thrusting itself off from a Battle carrier parked just off Palm Beach while its crew members are forced to carry out their duties amidst the whims of the right wing press.
Navy Lt. - Sir, another reporter is crawling in and out of the missile firing station naked and screaming about the undiscovered amendments of the constitution hidden in Paris Hilton's cell phone.
Admiral - Jesus, not again. See if you can coax Hannity out with a copy of the dead and dismembered in Iraq.
Imagine Joe Lieberman trying for at least a few hours to get into one of those flight suits.
Imagine Jeb Bush beating or having beaten up every reporter who covered his daughter arrested for drugs and having their bodies buried at sea.
- Chris mansel
- Drug To The Bottom Of The Shore
- Severed Head Left At Doorstep Of Mexican Daily
- Massacred Villagers Found Dead in Their Beds
- The President and The Arab Strap
- Gavels and The Echoes Down The Drain
- The Glass Half-Broken or Half-Spilled
- Jeb & Joe
- The Lords of Discipline and The Mothers of Inventi...
- Dance Band Adrift in The Heart of Darkness
- ▼ May (9)
- ► 2006 (91)