President Bush is sitting at his desk in the oval office mumbling to himself while he reads. Karl Rove walks into the oval office.
President Bush: Hey Karl, how does this sound, “The attack from the Vatican will come in the form of a mushroom cloud.”
Karl Rove: Oh yea, that’s a good one.
President Bush: So I’m gonna go to the funeral? Do they have some really good spaghetti and meatballs over there Karl?
Karl Rove: Well yea, it’s Italy you know.
President Bush: I thought it was the Vatican…I was thinking about the mushroom cloud you know Karl, like those two people on the commercial that carry around the laptop and show people how that medicine works and then they drive off in the bus. I had a bus on the campaign.
Karl Rove: Yea but yours wasn’t purple and blue.
President Bush: What is going on with that uh, uh, that guy?
Karl Rove: Which guy?
President Bush: Delay, is he a commie?
- Chris Mansel
- ► 2007 (60)
- ► 2006 (91)
- Canonizing The Truth is Like Throwing A Shovel In ...
- HIV Under Lock and Key
- Immolating The National Interest
- Interview with Activist Judy Bonds
- The Wal-Mart Tour of Historical Battle of Fayettev...
- Noam Chomsky on Aljazeera
- Bush on Meatballs and Tom Delay
- The Long Emergency by James Howard Kunstler
- "The Long Emergency" Emergency Response Team
- A Death Directive from Bob Kincaid
- ▼ April (10)