How We Leave The Beaten In The Well
A vengeful act born out of necessity, a scholar’s translation born of prejudice and ending in legislation. The vengeful act originating from the ancient text those that are parasitic and agitated who have enjoyed and profited from these acts can and will suffer the growth of this industry. No matter your belief system, the margin to discredit has been abscessed. If you have grown to accept death in front of you, on television, death by the hundreds, by the thousands, by the millions then you are as guilty as the text, as guilty as the translator? The act of killing was easy to learn and easy to teach and so history has been translated into every language known to man and woman. Now, every man and woman not only knows how to kill but accept it.
We leave the body in the well and wait for it to rain? We leave the body in the well because we want someone to find it? The body was already dead? Pre-destined? In terms of political reality it really doesn’t matter. How many wars have been started in your lifetime and what was the body count? But wait, you’re not dead yet. So while you await your death you’ll have to keep a steady count, concentrate now.
- Chris Mansel
Saturday, September 02, 2006
- ► 2007 (60)
- Honesty In American Politics?
- Wal-Mart To Shrink Options For New Hires Health Ca...
- White House Bars Hurricane Report
- Noam Chomsky Eager To Meet Venezuela's Chavez
- Mexico Is Haven For U.S. Pedophile Priests
- Supporting The Worker, Their Life Is Yours
- When Speculation Grows Hoarse
- Ann Richards Passes
- Rwandan sentenced to 25 years for role in 1994 gen...
- Two New Rumors
- Southwest Virginia family and A&G Coal settle in 3...
- Army Unleashes Military Offensive in Darfur UN
- How We Leave The Beaten In The Well
- ▼ September (13)