Friday, September 15, 2006
Ann Richards Passes
Former Governor of Texas Ann Richards has passed. A vocal opponet of the Bush family she served her state well. In another time she would have been described as, “a broad” and it would have been a term of endearment. She was tough and she did not back down from a fight, ever. She will be missed.
- Chris Mansel
Posted by Chris Mansel at 2:39 AM
- ► 2007 (60)
- Honesty In American Politics?
- Wal-Mart To Shrink Options For New Hires Health Ca...
- White House Bars Hurricane Report
- Noam Chomsky Eager To Meet Venezuela's Chavez
- Mexico Is Haven For U.S. Pedophile Priests
- Supporting The Worker, Their Life Is Yours
- When Speculation Grows Hoarse
- Ann Richards Passes
- Rwandan sentenced to 25 years for role in 1994 gen...
- Two New Rumors
- Southwest Virginia family and A&G Coal settle in 3...
- Army Unleashes Military Offensive in Darfur UN
- How We Leave The Beaten In The Well
- ▼ September (13)